BAT CONTROL COMPANY IN NAIROBI – Kallpest Pest Control and Fumigation Company based in Nairobi Kenya.
- Live birds and bird cries.
- Nesting materials strewn about.
- Damaged stock.
Birds on the premises can:
- Spread diseases such as Ornithosis and Salmonella.
- Deface buildings with their droppings and foul entryways.
- Damage cars with their acidic droppings.
- Encourage secondary insect infestation of their nests.
- Represent a danger to any aircraft taking off or landing nearby.
- Pollution — from bird droppings and bird noise.
- Costs — building maintenance and cleaning, loss of damaged goods.
- Reputation — lowering of employee morale and deterioration in customer relations.
STEPS TO TAKE
- Bird proofing — with Rentokil Wire, Netting or Point Systems.
- Removal and deterrent by authorised and ethical means.